Notice to Riders, Parents and Guardians
Parent or Legal Guardian (18yrs or older) must be present at Sign-in or kid cannot race.
All kids under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. If the parents are not riding with their child then it is mandatory to pay $20 to have a DFX coach with them.
What's included with DFX coaching: 3 coached runs; 1 training run on the course (must be done before 5:30pm) 1 race run on course and 1 fun run after the race while waiting for awards.
||Sign in and meet with DFX coach
||Sign in for race only kids
||Awards in the bottom of the boneyard
- Race and DFX coach - $25 including tax
- Race only $5 including tax
- Registration on the day, at the Ski School Hut, bottom of the GLC stairs. Cash Only.
- Must be WORCA member (2015 Season Membership) Parent or Legal Guardian must sign a waiver.
- Youth (13-17) $25
- Child (12 and Under) $15
- All participants must have a valid Bike Park ticket. Tickets can be purchased for $10. at Guest Relations. Proof of registration (Race plate) is needed.
- Full Face Helmets are Mandatory
- Armor, gloves, goggles and bike specific clothing are recommended.
- All participants must submit waivers signed by their own parent or legal guardian. 2 waivers, 1 for WORCA and 1 for Whistler Blackcomb (the bike park season pass waiver is ok). 1 set of waivers per season.
- Cruise Control to Del Bocca Vista, finish before the GLC Drops
- B-Line, Ho Chi Min
- Ninja Cougar, Karate Monkey, Samurai Pizza Cat
- DH specific Kids bikes can be rented at G1 Rentals - 30% off the bike rentals and free armour rental
DFX race prep day (add on day) is available on the Wednesdays for $77 DFX Info
- No gender split
- Age 7 & 8
- Age 9 & 10
- Age 11 & 12
- Age 13 - 15
- GBB – Bike Park themed gear, hats, t-shirts, stickers, trail signs, etc.
- Bike park Sponsors – youth gloves, jerseys, stickers
- Podium placers each receive a race plate with Phat Kidz Logo and 1st, 2nd or 3rd instead of race #
- Each kid participating will receive a Powerade at the awards in the finish
In the valley, uphill of the bike wash, in the landing of the Joyride final Feature.