Downhill Rental Bikes 2017
With 210mm of rear travel and a downhill-specific Independent Drivetrain system, be prepared to stick to the ground when you want to and take flight when necessary. The new Fury has been designed in conjunction with the best in the business from the beginning. The result is a lightweight, stiff, and efficient pedaling frame that can take what you can dish out.
To book, please choose your Rental start date:
Downhill bike rentals are located at the base of the Whistler mountain Bike Park in G1 rentals, beside the Whistler gondola and lift ticket windows.
- G1 Rentals
Why Rent a Downhill Bike?
- NO HASSLE TRAVEL - Save the cost and difficulty of transporting your own bike.
- LOCATION - Ride out of the shops and onto the many trail networks around whistler.
- COMPETITIVE RATES - Our rates compare with the industry standard.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE - Bikes can and do break, and in the unfortunate event that this does happen, just bring the bike back to the rental shop and we will fix / replace it immediately.
- SAVE MONEY - Save 20% on walk-up rates when you pre-book a Downhill bike.
For more information or to book call 1-800-766-0449
All purchases are transacted in Canadian Dollars and are subject to applicable taxes. Prices and dates are subject to change without notice.