Phat KidzKIDS 7-15, DOWNHILL RACE SERIES, June 28 - Aug 25
NOTICE TO RIDERS, PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
Parent or Legal Guardian (19yrs or older) must be pre-sign the WORCA waiver Online before registering to race. Bike Park Season Pass waivers also must have been signed. 1 set of waivers per summer.
All kids under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. If the parents are not riding with their child then it is mandatory to pay $20 to have a DFX coach with them.
- Race and DFX coach - $25 including tax
- Race only $5 including tax
- Lift tickets (accompanying parents or racing kids) $17 plus tax. Vouchers will be handed out at registration.
Registration on the day, at the Ski School Hut, bottom of the GLC stairs. Cash Only.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH DFX COACHING
DFX Coaching provides 3 coached runs for your child.
- 1x Training Run on the course
- 1x Race Run on course
- 1x Fun Run after the race while waiting for awards
***Lift tickets are not included and can be purchased for $17 plus tax. Vouchers will be available at registration/check-in
***All kids requiring coaching must check in prior to 4:30pm
It is mandatory to be a WORCA member.
***New for 2017!*** WORCA has moved to online waivers ONLY. All Phat Kidz racers MUST buy their membership online BEFORE the first day of racing. This should reduce line-ups and also benefit minors whose parents cannot be in Whistler in person.
- YOUTH (13-17 YRS) $25
- CHILD (12 and under) $15
Visit WORCA website
All participants must have a valid Bike Park ticket. Tickets can be purchased for $14.50. at Guest Relations. Proof of registration (Race plate) is needed.
- Armor, gloves, goggles and bike specific clothing are recommended.
- All participants must submit waivers signed by their own parent or legal guardian. 2 waivers, 1 for WORCA and 1 for Whistler Blackcomb (the bike park season pass waiver is ok). 1 set of waivers per season.
Mandatory Protective Equipment
- (15 and Under) Full face helmet, Knee pads, Elbow pads and Gloves.(Body armor strongly recommended)
- Crabapple Turns to Del Bocca Vista, finish at the water tower on EZ Does It.
- B-Line, Ho Chi Min
- Ninja Cougar, Karate Monkey, Samurai Pizza Cat
DH specific Kids bikes can be rented at G1 Rentals - 30% off the bike rentals and free armour rental
We will be separating the boys and the girls; however, categories with fewer than 2 racers may be merged with another age group. The genders will remain split.
- Boys and Girls Age 7 & 8
- Boys and Girls Age 9 & 10
- Boys and Girls Age 11 & 12
- Boys and Girls Age 13 - 15
- ***NEW for 2017*** - Phat Mammas and Phat Pappas. (all Mammas and Pappas must be WORCA members too)
- GBB – Bike Park themed gear, hats, t-shirts, stickers, trail signs, etc.
- Bike park Sponsors – youth gloves, jerseys, stickers
- Podium placers each receive a medal: 1st, 2nd or 3rd
In front of the registration hut, bottom of the GLC Stairs