Phat KidzKIDS 7-15, DOWNHILL RACE SERIES, June 29 - Sept 2
NOTICE TO RIDERS, PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
Parent or Legal Guardian (19yrs or older) must be present at Sign-in to sign the waiver (1 per season) or the child cannot race.
All kids under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. If the parents are not riding with their child then it is mandatory to pay $20 to have a DFX coach with them.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH DFX COACHING
DFX Coaching provides 3 coached runs for your child.
- 1x Training Run on the course
- 1x Race Run on course
- 1x Fun Run after the race while waiting for awards
***All kids requiring coaching must check in prior to 4:30pm
- Race and DFX coach - $25 including tax
- Race only $5 including tax
Registration on the day, at the Ski School Hut, bottom of the GLC stairs. Cash Only.
It is mandatory to be a WORCA member. Memberships can be purchased on site:
- YOUTH (13-17 YRS) $25
- CHILD (12 and under) $15
All participants must have a valid Bike Park ticket. Tickets can be purchased for $14.50. at Guest Relations. Proof of registration (Race plate) is needed.
For more information call 1-800-766-0449
- Armor, gloves, goggles and bike specific clothing are recommended.
- All participants must submit waivers signed by their own parent or legal guardian. 2 waivers, 1 for WORCA and 1 for Whistler Blackcomb (the bike park season pass waiver is ok). 1 set of waivers per season.
Mandatory Protective Equipment
- (15 and Under) Full face helmet, Knee pads, Elbow pads, Gloves and Body armor
- (16+) Full face helmet
- Crabapple Turns to Del Bocca Vista, finish at the water tower on EZ Does It.
- B-Line, Ho Chi Min
- Ninja Cougar, Karate Monkey, Samurai Pizza Cat
DH specific Kids bikes can be rented at G1 Rentals - 30% off the bike rentals and free armour rental
- Boys and Girls Age 7 & 8
- Boys and Girls Age 9 & 10
- Boys and Girls Age 11 & 12
- Boys and Girls Age 13 - 15
- GBB – Bike Park themed gear, hats, t-shirts, stickers, trail signs, etc.
- Bike park Sponsors – youth gloves, jerseys, stickers
- Podium placers each receive a medal: 1st, 2nd or 3rd
- Each kid participating will receive a Minute Maid Juice at the awards in the finish
In front of the registration hut, bottom of the GLC Stairs