NOTICE TO RIDERS, PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
Parent or Legal Guardian (19yrs or older) must be present at Sign-in or kid cannot race.
All kids under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. If the parents are not riding with their child then it is mandatory to pay $20 to have a DFX coach with them.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH DFX COACHING
DFX Coaching provides 3 coached runs for your child.
- 1x Training Run on the course (must be done before 5:30pm)
- 1x Race Run on course
- 1x Fun Run after the race while waiting for awards
- Race and DFX coach - $25 including tax
- Race only $5 including tax
Registration on the day, at the Ski School Hut, bottom of the GLC stairs. Cash Only.
It is mandatory to be a WORCA member. Memberships can be purchased on site:
- YOUTH (13-17 YRS) $25
- CHILD (12 and under) $15
All participants must have a valid Bike Park ticket. Tickets can be purchased for $10. at Guest Relations. Proof of registration (Race plate) is needed.
- Armor, gloves, goggles and bike specific clothing are recommended.
- All participants must submit waivers signed by their own parent or legal guardian. 2 waivers, 1 for WORCA and 1 for Whistler Blackcomb (the bike park season pass waiver is ok). 1 set of waivers per season.
Mandatory Protective Equipment
- (15 and Under) Full face helmet, Knee pads, Elbow pads, Gloves and Body armor
- (16+) Full face helmet
- Cruise Control to Del Bocca Vista, finish before the GLC Drops
- B-Line, Ho Chi Min
- Ninja Cougar, Karate Monkey, Samurai Pizza Cat
DH specific Kids bikes can be rented at G1 Rentals - 30% off the bike rentals and free armour rental
- Age 7 & 8
- Age 9 & 10
- Age 11 & 12
- Age 13 - 15
- GBB – Bike Park themed gear, hats, t-shirts, stickers, trail signs, etc.
- Bike park Sponsors – youth gloves, jerseys, stickers
- Podium placers each receive a race plate with Phat Kidz Logo and 1st, 2nd or 3rd instead of race #
- Each kid participating will receive a Powerade at the awards in the finish
In the valley, uphill of the bike wash, in the landing of the Joyride final Feature.