Phat Weekend - Enduro

Phat Wednesday

EVENT CANCELLED:

We have had to make the difficult decision to cancel the upcoming enduro due to poor weather and track conditions. The forecast is calling for up to 30cms of snow on the peak and the snow we already got has not melted making for unsafe riding conditions. If you have already signed up for the event, please contact guest relations for a full refund. Thanks for your understanding. and hopefully we'll see you at the Chasse au Tresor on October 12th

Close